GuineaDad Fleece Liner 2.0 | Guinea Pig Fleece Cage Liners | Guinea Pig Bedding | Burrowing Pocket Sleeve | Extra Absorbent Antibacterial Bamboo | Waterproof Bottom
$39.95 (as of March 8, 2019, 2:48 pm)
- Amazon Customer Reviews
Safe and Healthy – When you choose wood or paper bedding options, they are known to cause issues within the liver and respiratory system. With GuineaDad’s Fleece Liner, the chance of your piggies being overweight will reduce as well as the likelihood of bumblefoot, URI, and other medical issues.
Clean – Unlike other bedding options where piggies will walk in their own waste, fleece liners can be spot cleaned with ease. When piggies scramble, you don’t have to worry about dirty bedding flying everywhere.
Economical – Rather than spending hundreds of dollars on disposable bedding products, you can wash this fleece liner and keep reusing it; how efficient!
Eco-Friendly – Finally, we don’t have to waste trees on paper bedding and wood shavings; when you buy this product, you actively help our beautiful planet.
Note: GuineaDad Fleece Liner 2.0 will shrink couple inches after initial couple washes. Don’t worry though, we’ve made the liners larger to compensate for it. The liner may still be a bit larger than the cage after the wash.
– Midwest size: Designed for a Midwest Guinea Habitat, which is ~24″x47″ ( 61x120cm)
– C&C 2×4 size: Designed for a 2×4 C&C cage, which is ~27″x56″ ( 69x142cm)
– C&C 2×3 size: Designed for a 2×3 C&C cage, which is ~27″x41″ ( 69x104cm)
– C&C 2×2 size: Designed for a 2×2 C&C cage, which is ~27″x27″ ( 69x69cm)
– C&C 2×1 size: Designed for a 2×1 C&C cage, which is ~27″x14″ ( 69x36cm)