Bulldogology Puppy Pee Pads XL with Adhesive Sticky Tape – Extra Large Dog Training Wee Pads (24×35) 6 Layers with Extra Quick Dry Bullsorbent Polymer Tech
$48.94 (as of February 22, 2019, 10:43 am)
- Amazon Customer Reviews
Make Housebreaking Your Puppy Easy and Stress Free with Premium Puppy Pee Pads
Housebreaking with dog pee pads is an essential factor of dog training. Though vital, the process can be stressful for the trainer and anxiety inducing for the puppy. You want to ensure that your pet is comfortable and hygienic, but what happens when you’re at work or out for the day? Oftentimes, you come home to a wet carpet. It feels like you’re starting from square one, and what’s worse, your dog feels guilty and ashamed for an unavoidable mistake.
Bulldogology Pet Solutions® Puppy Pee Pads is safe for any breed and is manufactured under strict guidelines to ensure both quality and durability. Our absorbent pee pads puts both you and your dog at ease. Made with 5g SAP and our new Bullsorbent® Polymer Tech, these leak proof training pads allow you to housebreak your dog, even when you’re away from home. Acting as a powerful puppy attractant, your dog will quickly learn to use these wee pads when indoors. The best part? They’re quick drying to reduce odor.
What Makes Our Puppy Pee Pads The Best Choice?
• 100% more absorbent than regular training pads to protect your floors from stains and smells.
• Intended for indoor use, the pads are ideal for any time of year.
• Innovative 6-layer design includes Non-woven Fabric, 5g SAP, Bullsorbent® Polymer Tech, Fluff Pulp, Waterproof PE Film, and 2 layers of tissue paper.
• Blocks, neutralizes and controls odors.
• Includes adhesive sticky tape to prevent your puppy from moving the pad.
Every order includes FREE Shipping and our Housebreaking Confidence guide.
Our Risk Free Promise – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, just ask and we’ll get your Money Back plus 10% – And you keep the box!
Order Your Puppy Pee Pads Today and Revolutionize Your Training!
Click “ADD TO CART” Now!
Works great for Cats too!